ADS

Friday, July 05, 2013

Childish enough to remain in primary school.

I feel like putting all my feelings and relate it with songs that i've heard recently.
It's been a while since I've experience this feeling.
The sudden outburst..

Something happened, I didn't know that it would happen in my world now.

I've started to understand how one person can change, due to environment and surrounding.

I feel like I've made the right choice to keep the distance.
Despite my straight forward characteristic, I feel good that I've been in the shadow and out from the circle.
Cheers to myself.

Anyway, to the person, I wish you all the luck in the world.
I wish you the best life ahead of you.
I wish you health
I wish u wealth.
Although we cant be 'true' friends..

I still wish u the best.
I will remain my distance with you.
I shall not step on any of your ways.
I shall keep smiling to you.
I believe I can keep talking to you.

Hugs
------

Generation Y. i truly believe that 1 day we will be powerful enough to change the world and globally.

btw, I'm still healthy (probably getting more and more healthy) Increasing weight like mad.
see my round face... T__T

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget