the starting of a new semester, and another set of mission

its 2am now, and i offed the lights cause of fear of the higher ups in my house? hahaha
well, sort of.

its been a week since i've start the new semester.
had wonderful time so far, but hating the new timetable.
its making me go to uni 4days!!~ ish
give me a break man!!!!~

well, its been quite a hectic week..
had another set of things..
marks another part of life.
hope the path was the right path..
well, for now, its still reachable?? if i so still get a+ during the next semester, and mr quah is NOT my IP coordinator. haha

owh, and another..
i was questioned on where to work during my coop.
i think i need to start asking too...
hope can work in a well established company.
and I SERIOUSLY NOT LIKING THE IDEA OF WORKING SALES!!!~ no sales! no sales!
marketing please!!!!!!~ I WAN BRAND MANAGER? haha, assistant at least??*plead to dad???*

been taking quite a number of pictures recently!
hehehe, updates??
 i want my dear's updates! (charmaine, mei mei.. we go for walk walk and facial ar! faster finish your finals and COME BACK TO ME~)

dear Ms Andrea, please leave your august EMPTY! i am going to book u with Michelle

Sslynn is waiting for u guys return patiently here!>,<

btw, rebecca!, dun work too much OT already... sudah macam stick u! next time we keluar, then i become pig ler. hahahahahaha

miss u guys ler!!!~

 




ps: my brother skype with her Gf damn loud.. hello!i know its evening there,but its MIDNIGHT here!!

Comments

Popular Posts