Jooying is a busy girl with lots of activities

after a few days of hectic, thinking that i might get a little free after tomorrow...
NOOOOOO... theres another stuff to handle..
honestly, i felt the pressure more in compare to previous semester.
why? i dunno. mayb cause i was tooo eager in fishing more money that i sacrifice my 4 hours a week in teaching. causing this stress..
but it pays good.. and i need those money.. *trust me, i do!!!*

and and.. 1 more.
i can definitely confirm that i have 3 consequence week of entertainment shows..
1st was UKISS, then was BEAST and now...
I AM GOING TO BRIAN JOO's as well....
hmm... will i manage to get Jason Derulo?? *i hope so!!*
HITZ! BAGI SAYA, SAYA PUNYA TICKET!

and people, those who received my emails, please do those questionnaires and send to me k??
please!!
and those who want to do it, please leave your emails to me. i will send to you.

Comments

戴昀德 said…
向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

Popular Posts