super duper pissed with irresponsible people

Did i tell you???
today is the worst day of my entire life. YET (i hope nothing worst is going to happen to me in A day)

1st, i went to PGRM, to get my PTPTN stuff chopped, for the Hasil Setem verified.

SO i smartly go and read read the ptptn guidelines that were given to me during the TALK

and, i saw the friggin paper CROSSED the setem, and i smartly went to CROSS it. *MIND YOU< THE SETEM COST ME RM10 each and i have 2!!!!~

and, when my turn reached, they told me,

kak: You are NOT suppose to CROSS the setem, tak guna lah, setem ini.

THEN there's a man beside that lady and said

bang: Beli setem lagi la, sini,

MEANING, calling me to BUY another RM20 setem!!!!~ T.T
(MY RM40 vanished just like that)..

that is not the worst part of it..

i got my 1st SUMMON today.
like i mentioned, i WENT TO PGRM, and outside PGRM there's LOTS of car parking there, and i followed la! and MANA TAHU, the put the beautful written summon on my dashboard when i came down from PGRM... T.T aihz....


then.. ENOUGH, got the PAY another RM50 for that friggin summon.... NOT THE WORST YET....
and i have to go to DBKL... (prays that dad is going to settle it for me, i lazy to go GOV place. its scary!)


then, in the evening, received a call from my coursemate, saying that 3 FELLA that is SUPPOSING to be in my group assignment DECIDE TO BAIL ME AND JUMP TO ANOTHER GROUP JUST BECAUSE,

bastards: we owed that group members alot during out past assignment and they not enough people.

F**KING HECK FRIGGINS MALAT GUYS. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS IRRESPONSIBLE. IF YOU ARE STILL DECIDING WHETHER OR NOT TO ENTER THEIR GROUP, 1ST YOU SHOULDNT EVEN AGREE TO BE IN OUR GROUP. WTHECK!!!!~

YOU THINK YOU ARE SOOO HIGHLY THAT I HAVE TO PRAY TO YOU TO ENTER INTO MY GROUP? ****KING SHIT ARSE!~ WHATS WITH ALL THE STUPID THING MAN!

 okay, that case, making me TO HAVE another work on my list..

SEARCH FOR GROUP MEMBERS. currently i have 5 members including me, in a group. and the requirement is 6 to 8..

think again, at 1st they agreed to be in our group. making it 8. (during that time, we rejected 2 girls that wanted to be in our group because, we WERE 'FULL' )

and now, i have to find at least 1 more people to join into the group.

FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE BASTARDS.

and to make things worst, they didnt even take the initiative to call us and say that they decide to enter another group. we only got to know this, when we were planning on a day for discussion and my friend CALLED THEM!!!

(WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL THE MALAT LOU's these days??? )
NO GIRL go play with GUY la! bloody arse

note: THE SENTENCE ABOVE DOES NOT HAVE ANY HARD FEELINGS ON WHOEVER IS READING MY BLOG POST EXCEPT FOR THOSE 3 BASTARDS THAT ARE SO FRIGGINLY IRRESPONSIBLE. no offense intended.

Comments

Popular Posts