updates on SS501 and inkigayo and SHOPPING in MIDVALLEY

well, went out with mum and sis to mid valley yesterday..
searched for sister's prom dress. and yes, we bought her 1.. (no need search up and down)


well, its okay.. the rest of the day, we shopped for clothes and mum got me about 2 dress and a top =)


so i'm a happy girl..


and, i got my camera baby back. and now, she's functioning well. (i hope)


i've taken some pictures with them.. since its christmas.. (which resulted in a 5 hour shopping) and, left my dad hungry for dinner at home waiting for us. and, 

i need to say this to METROJAYA's CEO or some MANAGER that manage metrojaya in Midvally,

to whom it may concern in METROJAYA midValley Megamall.


PLEASE TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE CASHIERS ATTITUDE, THEY LOOK DOWN ON CUSTOMERS AND REFUSE TO PUT ON A SMILING FACE.GO MANAGE THEM PROPERLY.


signed 
jooying, the pissed off customer.


okay, well, i am actually posting for inkigayo and updates on SS501.. waiting for taeyang and JYP's video to be uploaded.

and SS501 photospam.. OMG, trust me, i am soooo gonna get him something.
but through some picture, i realised that the standing zone was soo low and the stage is SOO HIGH, considering my height. i would be sardined in the sea of TripleS-ers and.. not able to see my SS501. aihz. must plan with my fellow triples-ers already.

LOOK for their latest updates in my obsession blog! =)
owh, feel free to check out the nuffnang ads.(corby) - u get what i mean?? 2PM!~ SAMSUNG CORBY! AHAHHAHAHAH what colour is your favourite?

Comments

Popular Posts