TRIPLE NEWS!

i have 3 news. 3 good news to announce today.

1st *GIVEN PRIORITY AND BOLDED AND CAP LOCKS*

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY MUMMY, SOON CHEE KEONG THAT GOING TO AUSTRALIA FOR.... PILOT COURSE LA! abuden!


i love my mummy! and i have faith in him. i wanna go ber-lunch/dinner with him before he goes to australia, and i want souvenir when he's back from aussie 2!!! =)

mummy, i wan free flight also! so u must be good enough to me okay? cause i *heart* u!

2nd * HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KINLIM*

note: kinlim, old already. make sure u dun forget the policy of banana icecream and all =)
i know u will remember =) see u soon! ajak me out la!


3rd* SS501 "REBIRTH" is topped chart!!!

note: i gonna buy their taiwan version A!~ hehehehe, i hope the album comes to malaysia though. if not. will call cousin to buy for me =) dun care la if i next year baru dapat! LOL

okay, mayb its 4 but.. this is not exactly a good news.

I DONE my 2 SUBJECT in FINALS! tinggal 1 left! next week wednesday *LOL* stupid tenaga*

Comments

Popular Posts