immature childish annoying bastard which act like a bitch


to: the person who favours in invading other people's privacy and create mitos and try to be a famous person by creating "legend"

I HOPE YOU GET A LIFE YOURSELF. I SEE HOW YOU ARE SUCH A JEALOUS BASTARD THAT ACTS LIKE A COWARD HIDING IN A HOLE WITH EXPOSED ARSE LIKE AN OSTRICH.

well, it is not my problem, but as a friend , i cant let it slide off FOR NOW AT LEAST!
my friend are not feeling well now, therefore i'm going to stand up against you with all my might. IF U THINK U ARE SUCH SLUTTY BASTARD acting BITCHY, u can START REFLECTING YOURSELF.

stop acting like such 5 years old when u are already 15. GO USE YOUR BRAIN AND THINK WHEN U HAVE THE BRAINS TO TAKE PMR PAPER. this is no playground for you. if u think this is funny, its absolutely wrong. there are no playgrounds in the dictionary of age 15 and above, BLUEKS!

putting privacy of other people in a blog and send links to his closest friend is not a CIVILIZED person would do. *oh, i forgotten, you are not* well. its such a offending comments and you are lowering other people's value. HELLO! if u want to go THAT LOW, u can go down yourself, because in my dictionary, you are absolutely LOWER THAN ANY FORM OF LIVING and NON LIVING.* didnt your school teach you CIVIC lessons and MORAL lessons?* oh well, i guess not. since u did such a LOW CLASS STUFF!*

i cant express my anger towards you any longer.
if you think u are in the right. feel free to call him straight and confront him. not doing all these stuff.

I understand my own stand. cause we are all NOT AS IMMATURE AS YOU!~

Comments

Popular Posts