HECTIC, Family Outing Episode 65 Eng Sub

FINALLY!
i finished my BUSINESS COMMUNICATION ASSIGNMENT.

well, i would say i made miracle happened.

FROM 0% information to 100% DONE.
I AM FAIRLY PROUD OF MYSELF.

i dunno whats the result will be. but SHE BETTER GIVE ME A BETTER MARKS!!!!!

next assignment on line is Business Law.
i hope i can do without any problems though.
i seriously hate referencing and citing. TOTALLY!

today was bz to the MAX. i started my day with editting the Business Communication Assignment, then head to university, then head to Angkasa for discussion for Business Law which due next week, then back, then fetch sister to tuition, then brings dinner for grandpa, then makan, then continue doing Business Communication, then send to Joselyn for printing, then updating SS501 forum and my blog, then now.. here.

I am FAIRLY TIRED.

i admit that my pride stands a higher position than me.
--------------------------------



EDIT-
check out jooyingobsessions for latest updates. there's surprising news.
and

FAMILY OUTING EPISODE 65 ENGLISH SUBBED IS OUT!

Comments

Popular Posts