SS501 FanSigning in OneWorld Hotel 3rd September

i read some of the post on soompi already. and totally understanding what they are trying to say..

1st of, most Malaysians knows SS501 through BOF. its an undeniable fact.

2nd, they have bad management skills. whoever. WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO HAVE A WHITEBOARD MARKER??? AND biased towards HyunJoong when he gets a permanent ink.

3rd. i was pissed when the guard totally ignores those people who jump from the back and ran straight to get the albums. Not to say that i am very good or anything. but i think it should at least be given to those who lined up LONGER than you?

whatever that happened is all due to improper management.


HERE IS THE STARTING POINT OF MY MIRACULOUS ATTEMPT ON SS501 FANSIGNING


well. first of, my fav was always KYU JONG. i was lining up. about the 5th batch that got into the AIR CONDITIONED ROOM. and they already said that they are signing for only one album and one artist is signing 1. *spot kyu's place only*

mr security was so darn strict and dun allow us to take pictures kept flashing my camera*bangang* *me and security* i could've videoed it. DANG!

whichever, got my signature, handshake *wanted a hug also, too happy staring and forgotten* and 2 signature!!!!! guess what! he signed my autograph book also.

i agree that hyunjoong's line is the longest. *i dun blame that*, this brings KYU's line at advantage. longer looking at him period and getting more signs and smiles =)

kyu didnt speak to me, i spoke to him! he smiled all the way. DIMPLE!!! killed me.
i start off with anyeong kyujong oppa. he smiled in reply. *shows love* saranghae! gives album to sign. asks, can you write my name, KYU LOOKED at me with huge eyes.*nearly fainted* Write To: Jooying. he spelt wrongly he putted Ju.. I said NO!!! J.O.O.Y.I.N.G... he wrote it down and i was so happy. i said again. saranghae. kamshamida. then. SHOVE my autograph book at him. *points* asks him. Sign this please???. he nodded and signed for me again!!!!! =) was jumping on the stage and JungmIn was Looking. Kyu smiled back and I takes a look at hyunjoong. *he looked really tired* HONESTLY i think he is darn worried about his passport. totally not happy about that!!! and look back at Kyujong, *he must be wondering, why am i not leaving*, I shoke his hand and left. with huge smiles =D

went to KLIA for more!!!


Waited about an hour for leader to arrive first at KLIA.
i was waiting outside. and apparently he's inside already. RAN LIKE MAD COW!!! and reach leader. shouting leader's name. and he looked. and i manage to get a slightly stable fancam. will post up soon. too tired now.


waited about 30 minutes more, when we finally found out they coming out from the car. and a bunch of securities man we circlin them. SHOUTED hyunjoong LOTS of TIME. i was right in front until the dump manager bumped into me. and i got to run to MORE INFRONT! and then start shouting KYUJONG like mad. when he is already beside me walking. i was walking next to him and not realising it was him until i saw RED!!!! i was KYUJONG OPPA!!! he didnt answer.. I SHOUTED EVEN LOUDER.. KYUJONG OPPA!! he looked at me and waved. =) too happy and went over to BABY magnae. and SHOUTED MAGNAE! BABY! saranghae. he looked at me. and waved and smiled back. Young Saeng was totally coated. JungmIn was too crowded and didnt turn my way. but i know he is SMILING like crazy!

ran even more when they reached immigration counter.
getting their last look. I WAS ANTICIPATING KYUJONG ONLY. BUT BABY AND HYUNJOONG WAS 1ST TO CROSS THE CUSTOM. GOT THEIR PICTURES.AND FINALLY KYUJONG AND SAENGIE APPEARS.
ZOOMED like crazy at Kyujong. he waved goodbye. and didnt get jungmin last look. it was too crowded. didnt get a chance to crawl under their legs also.

went home with big smiles. aching arm. aching legs and stinky smell. OH GOWD!!!!

BUT it was all worth the wait. hey! i waited like 8 hours for them!! can die!!!



this is 20% of the crowd.


was inside and stupid security fella!*stabs*


the signature i gotten. LOOK at the left. my name kena smear already. my J.O.O.Y.I.N.G
stupid!!!!!! PEOPLE. PUT PERMANENT PEN PLEASE!~


this is no matter permanent or not. it will stay there 4eva! =)

Comments

喃喃爱情 said…
Hi, me is msau99 from soompi. Just want to say I toally enjoyed your post!!! You go, girl!

Popular Posts