BANGANG timetable

i'm really pissed at ucsi. trust me. i am very pissed.

the last time, when they havent approve my course selection. they wanted me to go search for a irresponsible person who LOST somewhere on earth and make me wait for 2 hours. FOR NOTHING.

then. i found out i can do that course selection online. and they it got approve... oh did i mention i got to wait for it to approve??? (so i checked their timetable earlier. which the provide. *LIKE IN ADVANCE LA, so i wont get lost

and after all the damn friggin stuff i did.

when i check my UCSI ACCOUNT AGAIN. i found they approved my course selection. happy!

so, the last time i remember telling my friends that i only got 3 days of studies??
SO I DIDNT BOTHER TO CHECK FOR THE TIMETABLE ANYMORE LA.

and TODAY
when i decide to check to double check to make sure on monday what time is my class.

to my friggin surprise... the timetable is different! wtheck!!! WHY they CHANGE the TIME TABLE?? and WHY I DIDNT know about it? and HOW COME they only change it and didnt change in the etimetable they show me?????????

okay, i dont make sense here.

here goes.

there's a faculty timetable. which allow all the student to access and see for themselves the timetable. so they can CHOOSE what subject to take.

AND

there's a timetable where they tell you. the timetable for the course u decided. and THEY APPROVED.

and

both the timetable is different. BANGANG or not?????!!!!!


AND TO TOP THINGS WORST!!!
my brother asked to check the lecture notes that we are suppose to print in advance and go to class the next day or thats what they say la.

the put YEAR 1, Year 2, Year 3
and GUESS WHAT!!!!!

i took 3 subjects and 2 SUBJECTS ARE LOCATED IN YEAR 2 and why is that?? idunno.

any more worst it can get...

the LECTURER name is DIFFERENT.

am i suppose to print now the lecture notes ornot?? TELL ME.

i'm on the verge of BOMBing that uni already.

mayb i'm the only 1 that are frigging BLUR. trust me. when MONDAY is here.

i'm gonna bomb the office like crazy. you better watch out BUDAK UNI TAK GUNA!

U C SHIT EYE. betul! *okay, i dun make sense*

i'm just letting my anger flow today. whatever

Comments

Popular Posts