chat with mum burst out laughing

i was thinking of so many things today. well work was absolutely fun today. considering i can sleep and bully dewi like nobody's business! LOL.

well on a funnier note.

mum and I had chats when I drive her back from office.

she said this.

its not that i disagree with the course you want to study. but it sound like a tough job and i don't want you to work your ass off your whole life. its good enough if you get a simple job.

i was quite ................. after that until she continued.

actually its good enough if you get to marry a good and responsible guy and educate your child.

i was already on the verge of bursting out laughing until she continued more....

to me, thats the most important in us women la!. not to say u just get married and have children*whichever*, of course you can support yourself but they not to be so tough okay? it scares guys away.


I CANT TAHAN ANYMORE, I BURST OUT LAUGHING AND TELL HER WHAT I WANT TO STUDY IS NO OTHER THAN WHAT OTHER WANT TO STUDY. ITS JUST A LITTLE ADDITIONAL SO NEXT TIME I CAN FIND A WELL PAID JOB.*main aim*

she continued...

oh, just don't pick a man's job. its not good for you and your health.


well. although it somehow twitches my heart when she say that. but i know what she's telling me something from her point of view and i know she want me to have a good life at the same time good future. *i think she took the i'm not getting married stuff seriously*

Mum, i get you. don't worry k?? =)

i love my mum! <3

Comments

Popular Posts