court trip tomorrow

i'm so lifeless.

i got so many things i want to buy. and money just don't come easy for me. T.T

saw some great offers at triplesmalaysia today.

i'm always wanted the photobook.HELLA
its expensive! RM178!!!
i want to cry already.

i feel like purchasing it, but if my mum finds out. i'll be so dead meat.
so i guess i'm gonna wait till i have enough money to buy it. ARGH! why cant my birthday come like NOW!! =P

tomorrow will be going to court. to take a look at the cross examination (if it still goes on) *i hope it does. if not it will be a waste of time to travel there!

I still am dunno whether do they sell ss501 latest album in Malaysia.
from what i know. my friend's sister purchased the collection. so i guess there's some large cd stores that sells it la. unlike some small music stores which only sells DBSK.. they dun even have Rain. what is wrong with them? LOL.

boohoo

Comments

Popular Posts