the day that marked...J.O.O all over

I'm so happy today that no words can describe HOW happy am I.

seriously, i wasnt expecting these stuff to actually happen.

I AM PROUD OF CALLING MYSELF an AJ9a-ian. I LOVE ALL OF U SO MUCH TO THE EXTEND THAT I WANT U GUYS TO STAY WITH ME 4eva.

although i kinda ruined the surprise, but I STILL am surprised. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT U GUYS WILL DO THAT FOR ME. i'm so touched. *on the verge of tearing already* seriously!

words cant describe how i feel. THANKS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! *argh!! i LOVE U GUYS!!~*

thanks to all of you who wished me and spend time sms-ing me also!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU. this year might be my best birthday and most memorable and MOST FUN 1 ever!

the day before, i was really stressed up and down, cause i still got 2 more subjects of A2- Level.
well, its over now. and I'm so HAPPY that the happiness overflowed from my heart!


well. to conclude this post.. meet 'mojo'




*ignore the camera prob*

Comments

Popular Posts