a sweet tooth after effect.

honestly, valentines just flew by and its 1.42a.m. already
was too high.. coke! i blame you!

was out today with cousin rebecca and her church friends to Look Out Point!

guess who i met there??

hahaha.. it was steph and nic! seriously, I NOT THAT SCARY OKAY! hahaha

was really good till the end of the day

i'm not sure, why, but those type really pisses me off.

*edit**offensive note*

there was A who kept on saying stuff that i dont like to hear.
and there were B and C being a total BITCH and i don't like it.
for GOWD HEAVEN SICK! WTF is your problem? like as if la i want to sit your F-ing TRANSPORT!
and STOP F-ING LOOKING AT ME AS IF I OWE U SOMETHING. NO I DO NOT AND I DONT LIKE THE F-ING WAY U REACT!

so thats what happened on valentines day!

it was sweet and ending up with a very bitter and awkward situation.
resembles chocolate no?

still.. I WISH ALL COUPLES ALIVE TO HAVE A GREAT AND WONDERFUL VALENTINES!

Comments

Popular Posts